Peanut butter and oats are two staple foods that provide essential nutrients and energy to fuel your day. When combined, they make a delicious and nutritious breakfast that is easy to prepare and perfect for busy mornings. Peanut butter overnight oats is a healthy and satisfying breakfast that can be customized to suit your taste preferences. In this blog post, we will share with you our favorite recipe for peanut butter overnight oats using unsweetened creamy and crunchy peanut butter from our brand.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings of your choice (sliced banana, berries, chopped nuts, etc.)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, unsweetened creamy peanut butter, unsweetened crunchy peanut butter, chia seeds, honey (if using), vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a jar or container with a lid. Make sure to use a container that is large enough to allow the oats to expand overnight.
- Cover the jar or container with a lid and place it in the refrigerator. Let the oats sit overnight or for at least 4 hours to allow the mixture to thicken and the flavors to meld together.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir to make sure everything is well combined. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a splash of milk to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Top the oats with your favorite toppings such as sliced bananas, berries, chopped nuts, or additional peanut butter. Serve and enjoy!
Peanut butter overnight oats is a versatile recipe that can be customized to suit your taste preferences. You can adjust the amount of peanut butter, honey, and chia seeds to your liking. For a creamier texture, you can use more milk or add Greek yogurt to the mixture. You can also experiment with different toppings to add extra flavor and nutrition to your breakfast.
Using unsweetened creamy and crunchy peanut butter from our brand in this recipe is a great way to add a rich and nutty flavor to your overnight oats without any added sugar. Our peanut butter is made with high-quality ingredients and is free from any artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
In conclusion, peanut butter overnight oats is a delicious and healthy breakfast that is easy to make and perfect for busy mornings. With our recipe and unsweetened peanut butter from our brand, you can enjoy a satisfying and nutritious breakfast that will keep you energized throughout the day.